EF Engineering details advanced solutions for the safe return of face-to-face.
Back in March we all expected the pandemic would last a few months and be over by the summer. The industry reacted well and opted for quick fix solutions to manage the spread of infection. We are now faced with the reality that coronavirus will be with us for the foreseeable future and we need to learn how to live alongside it. Businesses are also discovering that some of these early fixes are less efficient and less effective than we initially believed when seeking long term solutions.
A lot has been learned about this virus, how it spreads and what we can do to protect ourselves against infection. At EF Engineering, we seek advanced solutions for our clients so they may have total confidence in returning safely to exhibiting.
What we offer
We have partnered with Aeret UK to create an engineered solution which proactively manages infection control programmes in venues and premises. Using the ‘Fresh Start System’ we provide decontamination through a unique atomised misting process.
Our expert finishers, who are fully trained in the application of the specialist mist system, can decontaminate and sanitise an area quickly and efficiently, thereby reducing the likelihood of spreading and outbreaks.
How does it work?
Bacteria are 20 times smaller than human cells; viruses are 100 times smaller than bacteria. If you think of a bacterium as the size of a standard four bedroom house, a virus is the size of a football. With some techniques, you are trying to hit the ‘football’ with only 10 other balls. With our atomisation approach we try to hit this football with 1000 balls, giving you a far better chance of destroying the virus.
The product we apply is a blend of an active ingredient and inert surfactants, solubilisers, dyes, fragrances and water. The most successful method of applying the product is through a spray gun in the form of an atomised mist.
Using our traditional spraying techniques on-site, we can rapidly deploy the atomised mist into the air and directly onto high-touch surfaces to kill 99-99% of bacteria and viruses across an entire building, including hard to reach areas.
Some of the key benefits our clients are experiencing:
• A validated product which has been tested against CoV2, SARs, MRSA, fungi and mould is used.
• Occupied areas can be quickly decontaminated, sanitised and ready to reuse 30 minutes after application.
• As well as being an effective way to manage airborne risks at an exhibition, this approach can also be used on exhibition stock and crates before shipping thereby protecting everyone in the logistics chain.
• The product applied is non-toxic and leaves no chemical residue behind, allowing it to be used safely around food, drinks, electronic equipment and fabrics of any kind.
• It remains active for up to 60hrs if the surface is left untouched.
• The low moisture content of the formula will not provide a secondary risk of water ingress.
• It’s 100% more efficient than household cleaners and disinfectants.
• It is a low cost solution promising high effectiveness.
• It enables businesses to get back to operations after a possible outbreak in as little as 30 minutes.
We can support venues, organisers, exhibitors and contractors with our sanitisation service which helps form part of a proactive infection control plan.
Why not get in touch to see if we can help you get back to exhibiting.
» Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Phone: +44 (0)1733 370959 (control centre)