The conference programme and judges for the EN Indy Awards & Conference 2022 have been announced.
The event will take place at the Honourable Artillery Company (HAC) Moorgate on 21 October.
This year’s event will not only see the return of the awards celebrating the best independent exhibition organisers but will also include a conference dedicated to giving organiser teams and individuals knowledge on building shows.
The judges for the awards are as follows:
- Julie Driscoll, divisional managing director for retail, engineering and manufacturing, Hyve Group
- Emma Fell, event director, GovNet – HETT
- Lori Hoinkes, chief growth officer, Montgomery Events
- Phil Soar, chairman, Closerstill Media and Nineteen Events
- Laura Tythcott, head of sales, Whitespace Group
- Tamar Beck, CEO, Gleanin
- Simon Naudi, CEO, Answers Training
- James Lee, MD and founder, Step Connect2
- Andrew Williams, EVP, Informa
- Rachael Shattock, group event director, Nineteen Events
Before the awards take place, the conference will include sessions on ‘How to network effectively’, ‘How to bring your A-Game no matter who is in the room’, ‘Building a 365-day event’ and ‘How to launch a show in 18 minutes’. The full conference content can be found here.
The conference will take place from 8am and the awards will be held from 1.30pm.
The awards categories are as follows:
- Unsung Hero
- Employer of the Year
- Indy Disruptor Award
- Best Independent Consumer Show Launch
- Best Independent Trade Show Launch
- Best Visitor Engagement
- Best Brand Collaboration
- The Legacy Award
- Community Builder Award
- Bravest Launch
- Best Supporting Venue
- Best Supporting Supplier
- Most Impressive Growth – Consumer Show
- Most Impressive Growth – Trade Show
- David and Goliath Award
- Trade Show of the Year
- Consumer Show of the Year
- Best Indy Event Director
- Indy Marketing Visionary
- Indy Sales Visionary
- Best Indy Operations Team
This year’s headline sponsor is Circdata.
Conference sponsors include Evolution Dome, Creative Hire, ASP Solutions Ltd, Barista and Howden Insurance Brokers Limited.
For more information on the categories and to submit your entry click here. Submissions are open until 2 September.