The EN Indy Awards & Conference 2022, dedicated to recognising the achievements of independent organiser shows, teams and individuals, will take place on 21 October at The HAC.
Before the awards take place, the EN Indy Conference programme will offer support and guidance to independent organisers in building events.
You can submit a call for papers here to share your knowledge and expertise on content dedicated to developing the next generation of independent exhibitions.
The full conference programme will be released on 1 August.
This year’s headline sponsor is Circdata.
Conference sponsors include Evolution Dome, Creative Hire, ASP Solutions Ltd, Barista and Howden Insurance Brokers Limited.
Content ideas for the programme include:
- What more can be done by event planners to create sustainable events?
- M&A – How to sell your business and how to buy a show without a war chest
- How to win an award
- Building and owning your community
- Negotiating with venues
- Best practice marketing of your show
- PE – how to attract investment and the benefits and pitfalls of doing so
- Sustainability – how to make your show green cost effectively
- Recruitment and retention of the best people
- How to launch a new exhibition