The deadline for call for proposals has been extended for Mash Media’s event, The Publishing Show, which is targeted at B2B and B2C publishers, newspapers, content providers and suppliers.
Following its inaugural year, the show will return to ExCeL London on 8-9 March 2022, with the conference platform now open for leaders and distributors in the publishing sector.
Organisers are looking for speakers to share knowledge and insights with its audience that includes business owners and directors, publishers, editors, business development, subscription, production, design and digital teams.
The show is set to host some 1,500 unique visitors, 60 speakers, 40 content sessions and 50 suppliers.
Simon Farnfield, event director for The Publishing Show, said: “Media publishing is at the heart of keeping communities engaged, a strong theme that ran through the content programme at the launch event of the Publishing Show in September.
“In 2022, the event will expand this subject as well as educate the delegates with the insights from the world of adtech, martech, CMS and the future of editorial and content. We’re currently building an exciting lineup of experts from inside and outside the world of media publishing. We always looking for speakers who have been innovative in both their thinking and delivery.”
Organisers are looking for speakers to discuss topics including (but not limited to) the following themes:
- Ad Technology
- Audience Development/ Building Communities/ Subscriptions
- Commercial/ Partnerships/ eCommerce
- Creativity & Design
- Trends in Newsrooms/ Future of Editorial
- Social Media & Influencer/ Creator Economy
- Video, Audio & Live
- Innovation – Traditional (print) & New (VR/ AR/ XR)
- Leadership/ Entrepreneurship
- Data & Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence/ Automation &RPA/ Analytics/ Optimisation/ GDPR/ Compliance &Privacy
- People & Skills/ Diversity & Inclusion / Training
- Digital Development/ Mobile & App Ecomony/ Ebooks
- Platforms & Innovation
The Publishing Show 2022 conference themes are as follows:
- Commercial & Ecommerce
- Subscriptions & Circulation
- Technology & Innovation
- Audience & Community Development
- Editorial & Content
- Strategy & Transformation
- Data & Analytics
- Talent & Skill
To apply to speak at The Publishing Show 2022, click here.