With submissions now open for the annual EN 30underThirty (EN30), Exhibition News can confirm the full panel of judges.
The EN30, together with founding partners ASP, is produced to recognise excellence in youth among the exhibition organiser community.
The ceremony for the winners will be taking place on the week commencing 10 January 2022.
You can nominate yourself or others by filling out the form here. Nominations must be received by 1 December.
The full list of judges is as follows:
- Alex Loveday, sales manager, Hyve Group
- Amy Cunnington, business development manager, Clarion Gaming
- Chloe Richardson, owner, Acier Events
- James Rees, commercial manager, Montgomery Events
- Louise Love, head of operations, ICHF Events
- Martin Fullard, editorial director, Mash Media
- Sarah Rosenberg, head of marketing, custom events, The Economist
- Sarah Worwood, operations manager, RX (Reed Exhibitions)
- Alongside the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) partnership, we have special guest judge Chris Skeith, CEO, AEO
Sarah Rosenberg, from the Class of 2020 EN30 and a judge for this year’s event, commented: “[EN30] helped build my personal brand in the industry. It’s given me an invaluable platform to share my marketing expertise with other aspiring event marketing leaders and the opportunity to learn from the other winners who are all so talented. So, if you’re thinking of entering, go for it.”