The inaugural British Marine Expo will take place on 26-27 March 2019 at St. Mary’s Football Stadium in Southampton.
St. Mary’s will serve as the first location of annual British Marine Expos that will take place across the country. Future locations will include other marine hotspots in the UK.
British Marine Expo aims to become the associations’ flagship trade event and is sponsored by British Marine Trades Association and Superyacht UK. The Expo will feature events including the Superyacht UK Technical Seminar, the Supply Chain Conference and the British Marine Trades Association Awards.
The two-day event programme will include:
- Supply Chain Conference – focussed presentations and discussions exploring how companies of all sizes can grow and exploit the array of opportunities open to them. The Conference will help companies tackle the very real threats to the supply chain’s future
- ‘Meet The Buyer’ – an annual event offering UK suppliers of marine products and services the unique opportunity to network with a range of buyers including overseas boatbuilders and distributors
- British Marine Trades Association Awards Annual Dinner – an entertaining evening showcasing the best of the UK marine industry
- The Superyacht UK Technical Seminar – returning for 2019, it will host a range of knowledgeable and respected speakers presenting on a wide range of current legislative hot topics
- Marine Showcase – 30 stands available for companies to showcase products & services with shell scheme panels to be provided. Price on application.
- Stadium tours are available for those who’d like to see behind the scenes of a Premier League club