Noodle Live has announced the release of a brand new eBook.
It focuses on all things data, including staying on the right side of GDPR, and is designed to help event professionals navigate the hype. The free eBook offers insights into everything event organisers need to know to get started with data.
Topics covered include:
• What types of data you can collect
• How you can collect this data
• How you can use this data post event
• How data can demonstrate ROI
• How GDPR affects data capture
The eBook will be completely free to download from the Noodle Live website.
It will also be accompanied by a live webinar Q&A session with Noodle’s chief data experts. The webinar will take place 11am-12pm on 2 May and will cover all areas of data for live events.