The launch of Confex Future Focus is just around the corner, and the show has just announced an impressive new keynote speaker.
The newest event for the event industry, which takes place on 4-5 July at Manchester’s Victoria Warehouse, promises to be immersive, innovative, and challenging. But are you disruptive enough to register?
If you aren’t sure, here’s 10 reasons that might give you the answer. Click here to register.
1. Manchester is a major force in the Northern Powerhouse and the heart of industry in the North, so where better to meet local and national event specialists?
2. An event that aspires to shocks all five senses
3. It will be the most disruptive event to ever hit the exhibition industry
4. An event that will inspire you to make your event outstanding
5. A one-stop-shop that will save you time, compare a full range of market leading event suppliers and venues, all under one roof.
6. Education and training. Join thought provoking seminars and debates that can only make you better and will unleash your inner creativity.
7. Stay ahead of the game and find out which trends are disrupting the industry.
8. Discover the latest immersive and experiential event features
9. Hear top industry figures discuss their predictions for the future of live events.
10. Unrivalled peer-to-peer networking with the crème de la crème of the event professionals in the UK.
To register, or find out more about the show, go to the Confex Future Focus website.