PUB18, the dedicated trade show for the UK pub industry, returns to London’s Olympia for its fourth year on 6 and 7 February. This time, the exhibition is run by an events team from Fresh Montgomery.
“The response to the return of PUB18 has been overwhelmingly positive, commercial manager Alex Booth said. “Many of our exhibitors have decided to re-join us for PUB18 after creating meaningful business relationships at last year’s show, and visitor registration is up by an incredible 35 per cent compared to this time last year.”
Booth said the events team is confident that the balance between new features and established favourites alongside the speaker line-up “make this year’s show our best yet”.
Hosting over 200 exhibitors, PUB18 is set to showcase a wealth of industry knowledge via a content programme of talks and workshops.
Topics will cover insight into everything from day-to-day pub operations to wider industry talking points, including:
- The Secrets to our Success: leading publicans sharing reasons for their success
- The PUB18 Debate: Reasons to be cheerful
- Special Board Standout: Driving your Food Offer Forward
- Making Memories: Creating Memorable Customer Experiences
- Future Pub: How Data and Tech will Help Run Better Businesses
The organiser has secured a robust panellist line-up for the sessions, including celebrity chef and Michelin-starred publican Tom Kerridge, who will discuss his views on pub retailing excellence and how he’s looking to capitalise on 2018. Joining Kerridge will be leading operators and senior hospitality figures, such as:
Building on the success of last year’s show, PUB18 will welcome back show favourites such as:
- The WSET Taste Table, including sessions on spirits, beer, food and wine
- The Beer Writers’ Bar, showcasing a selection of brews from leading experts Matt Curtis, Jane Peyton, Mitch Adams and Christine Cryne
- The Pub Garden, the ideal place to network, host meetings and discover how pubs can transform outdoor space
Adding to these, brand new features at the show include:
- The Wine and Spirit Lounge, perfect for discovering unique wine and spirit suppliers
- The New Brew Area, exclusively for young breweries and cider producers – highlighting the newest drinks and freshest innovation
- The Pub Trends Stage, showcasing some of the biggest trends set to shape the industry in 2018