The latest edition of EN is out today, Friday 1 May.
In it we talk to leading exhibition organisers who discuss what they’ve learnt during the outbreak, and they reveal how has this accelerated their Digital Transformation. See views from; Montgomery Group, Tarsus Group, Reed Exhibitions, Clarion events, Easyfairs, Diversified Communications, Nineteen Group CloserStill Media, Prysm Media Group and FT Live…
EN also asks; Are we heading for a supply crisis? EN speaks to a host of suppliers, venues and ESSA about the busy period for the second half of 2020.
Also in the May issue:
- Design Thinking can help you rethink your business
- British design inspires pavilion designs for Dubai 2021
- How to look good online
- Positive spin on PR during Covid-19 and beyond
- Top tips for Ops teams during lockdown
- Nightingale Hospital roundup
- Prysm Group launches four new shows
Click here to read the latest issue: https://joom.ag/a9dC
Click below to subscribe and we’ll email you EN every month free: