Mayfield Merger Strategies is running a seminar titled ‘M&A the right way’ at 4:00pm on 4 June, at The Soho Hotel, London.
EN publisher Mash Media is a media partner for the event, which is organised in conjunction with Lee and Thompson – M&A lawyers for the creative industries.
The seminar will feature industry experts discussing the subject of mergers and acquisitions, and how to avoid common pitfalls faced by less informed businesses.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Understanding today’s M&A market and the acquisition process – Mayfield
- Key legal issues to consider in preparing your company for a sale – Malcolm Murray, Lee and Thompson LLC
- Commercial Due Diligence. What to expect and how to plan now – Jonny Baynes, Plural Strategy
- What makes a business an attractive target to purchasers? – Sam Jennings, Clarion Events
- The Private Equity approach – Kevin Keck, Phoenix Equity
After the seminar there will be networking drinks with representatives of the business development teams from the main buyers.
The event is free to attend for independent exhibition organisers but by registration only, and is limited to two people per company.
Where: The Soho Hotel, 4 Richmond Mews, London W1D 3DH
When: Tues 4th June 2019 4-6pm, followed by networking drinks until 7pm
Reserve your space now by emailing: email@example.com