£30,000 + bonus
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join a dynamic and progressive organisation who create market-leading events and digital information products.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the marketing and communications plans for the organisation’s exhibitions. The Marketing Manager will also be involved in planning and delivery of launches in 2019. You will work closely with the Marketing Director and Business Development Manager to create sales collateral and create and implement plans to use online and offline to effectively drive leads for the sales team to follow up with.
This role requires excellent organisational, project management and communication skills, as well as good attention to detail, and the ability to consistently produce high quality work within deadlines.
The candidate would be expected to have held a similar role for at least two years within a comparable market leading media organisation and will be qualified to degree level as a minimum but a professional qualification in Marketing or equivalent would be an obvious advantage.
Expertise should include execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns, including creating websites and digital campaigns; brand development; list development/curation; segmentation and targeting; outstanding writing skills; strong organisational skills; the ability to manage a budget; and a commitment to fully understanding a target customer and market.
Key responsibilities include:
Campaign Management – The day to day deliverables and process for the marketing function from cycle start to end.
- Execute the marketing and audience-development plan for each exhibition in collaboration with content and sales team – editorial/programming, sponsorship and strategy
- Own the marketing timeline, including development cycles, campaign activities and lead times, updating and reporting on all projects to the team
- Develop and manage timelines during planning and execution phases and ensure project milestones are met
- Oversee development of all marketing materials – production of copy/document preparation and proof reading
- Execute direct mail and e-mail programmes, as well as social-media initiatives
Reporting – A range of communications produced to liaise internally and externally to assist evaluation and forward planning and to circulate information in the right form to the right people.
- Assessing, monitoring and improving marketing efficiency by conducting regular analysis of marketing KPI’s, reporting on campaign results to elevate success
- Ensuring the timely production of post-event reports and ad hoc reports for meetings and presentations.
The candidate should have:
- A solid understanding of marketing strategy and how this is applied to exhibitions, with a successful track record of planning and implementing marketing campaigns, balancing traditional vs digital vs fully integrated approaches
- Knowledge of database segmentation, data profiling, marketing automation, community segmentation as well as an understanding of GDPR and its requirements and implications
- Lead generation and conversion experience, sales pipeline management and analysis
- Strong marketing leadership instilling creative but metric-driven culture
- “Digital marketing” excellence, specifically, email expertise, targeting a mobile oriented audience, integrated social media, and the use of PPC and SEO
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Analysing and reporting on marketing metrics, using findings to improve current campaigns
- A broad understanding of website CMSs to control copy/image changes
- Energetic, enthusiastic, confident, and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hard working and honest with a ‘can do attitude’
- Ability to meet deadlines and work comfortably under pressure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.