Sponsorship Sales Specialist
London £Up to 40,000 + Uncapped OTE
My client is a rapidly expanding Conference & Research business based in the heart of London specialising in “growth markets” including, Life Sciences, Tech & Artificial Intelligence, a new role has been created for a talented Commercial Sponsorship Specialist.
Ideal Candidate…. My client is looking for an experienced Sponsorship Sales professional with a strong background in consultative and business to business sales – preferably with a background working in events, research and/ or publishing.
The role requires someone who has a strong grasp of business sales fundamentals and is looking to stretch their entrepreneurial and leadership side and grow sponsor platforms and exhibitions associated with brands across multiple sectors.
• The Sponsorship Sales professional will analyse vendor market places, define commercial categories, research leads and proactively sell bespoke sponsorship packages across their global portfolio.
• The candidate will understand the business landscape of the conference sector and be keen to provide business insights to prospects and clients
• The candidate will be required to attend events when permitted whilst building relationships with clients within their digital events, webinars podcasts etc.
• A minimum of 2 years consultative sales experience and an excellent track record of achieving targets.
• A great communicator with impressive interpersonal skills. You’ll be passionate and determined to get the right result for both yourself and your clients
• You will be keen to learn, improve your process, take on feedback and inspire those around you
• You will receive ongoing training, uncapped commission and opportunities across multiple vertical industry sectors
• You will preferably have experience of high value B2B Solution Sales.
Interested? Please send CV’s to email@example.com