Company Name: Oliver Kinross Ltd
Job Role: Marketing
Vacancy Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
About the company: Oliver Kinross is an international exhibition company with offices in London, Hong Kong and Brazil.
Oliver Kinross organises the world’s most innovative portfolio of international built events, including award-winning large-scale exhibitions in New York, Chicago, London, Glasgow, Sydney and Auckland.
We pride ourselves on being a young, dynamic and exciting company that is passionate about what we do. We organise many social events and activities for our staff who we see as the key ingredient in the continued success of the company.
Main purpose of the job: Having grown rapidly over the last few years, we are looking for an ambitious and talented individual to join our UK Marketing team as a Senior Marketing Executive.
Our current portfolio of construction shows organised from our London office includes Chicago Build, New York Build and London Build, as well as a series of online events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, driven individual to play a key role in the continued growth and development of our event portfolio. You will have the support of a great team and the chance to travel internationally to assist in the running of our events.
• Contacting leading industry bodies, associations and magazines to establish event partnerships, as well as maintaining relationships with all supporting partners
• Understanding the nature of all key markets in which we operate to develop and implement marketing plans to drive registration, revenue and interest in each show
• Working closely with Event Directors, Marketing, Sales, Design and the Operations teams within the company
• Managing the event agendas and websites, keeping the programmes, marketing collateral and websites up to date
• Writing event marketing copy including press releases, event agendas, editorials, newsletters, and more
• Responsible for all online marketing, social media and print campaigns through both copy writing and design
Skills, qualifications, and abilities:
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent research, analytical and project management skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to generate ideas and creative content to develop our shows
• People management experience or a desire to develop in this area
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure to hit targets and meet tight deadlines
• Experience working across all social media channels
• 2+ years of event marketing experience
Contact email for applications: firstname.lastname@example.org