The Maritim Hotel Company is the most significant private supplier of conference and congress provisions in Germany. Be it an executive round in an exclusive boardroom, a christmas celebration or a gala ball for several thousand attendees – national and international clients rely upon the group’s well-equipped facilities and the vast planning, organisational and management know-how.
We currently invite applications to join our successful UK and Ireland sales team based in London. The UK and Ireland represent a significant market for the Maritim Group; as such we are looking for pro-active, highly motivated team players to join our UK operation.
As Sales Support you will actively support and assist our Account Management team, this important role is office based working as part of a small dedicated team facilitating conference and group inquiries, providing and maintaining a high standard of customer service and building excellent ongoing client relationships.
- To generate new business for business MARITIM by transforming inquiries into firm bookings
- To increase awareness and product knowledge of MARITIM Hotels as a first-class hotel product within the above client segment
- To work within the UK Sales team to achieve maximum efficiency and peak performance of the team as a whole
- Handling of client inquiries (group bookings, conferences, incentives etc.)
- Liaison between hotels and clients
- General office administration
- Occasionally organising sales calls for Account Managers, as required
- Coordination of office in co-operation with Director of Sales
- Participation in trade shows and workshops
- Assisting in the planning and escorting of educational trips
- Updating database
- Purchasing office equipment / stationary
Applicants should be computer literate, ideally with a travel industry or hotel background, show a high level of customer service and communication skills as well as knowledge and experience of Salesforce
German language skills would be advantageous, however not a prerequisite for the right candidate.