Through our mission ‘visit the future’, we are ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities we serve. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are the world’s largest privately owned exhibition company and one of the fastest-growing events businesses on the planet! More importantly, we offer a fantastic working environment in our Twickenham office and a company culture where talent and success are rewarded – and where having fun is one of our corporate values.
The Marketing Technology Coordinator will involve planning and implementing the technology and processes for lead generation at our events. The position will also entail supporting the event teams with the other marketing systems we use throughout the year.
You will be responsible for: – The onsite rollout of the lead generation technologies that guarantees success for our exhibitors, including year-round planning and support
– Designing the processes to maximise leads and ROI for our exhibitors, including timely reporting and providing insights
– Supporting the event marketing teams with the technology to optimise their campaigns
– Being the main point of contact with our external suppliers
What you will need…
– A degree in marketing/events or equivalent working experience
– A technical mind with skills in problem solving and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
– Excellent organisational skills and deadline-oriented
– Professional time-management and proactive communication skills
– A zest for life and passion for working within a team