The Company…Is a globally renowned for producing global conferences, customised events and content for a cross-industry audience of executives with roles in data, analytics, data science, digital transformation, marketing, info security (cyber), and more. Award winning (Fast Track 100 twice in 3 years) business now 8 years old with a 100+ employees based in the UK; US & APAC due to expansion a new role has been created for a talented & successful Marketing Director to take the lead on a new AI based series of events looking after the Events & Editorial Team.
Marketing Director will play a key role in shaping the company’s Marketing strategy both around the Digital/Virtual Events & live planned events for 2022 onwards. This will involve recruiting an innovative Marketing team whilst looking after the Content & Editorial team.
• Play key role in the execution of the strategy.
• Budgeting and forecasting to drive profitable revenues.
• Ensure client campaign performance is met or exceeded, on time and on budget.
• Create world-class sales and marketing collateral.
• Manage and develop a high-performing and efficient marketing team from scratch.
• Digital & traditional marketing services specialist.
• Audience/customer focussed, strategic thinker with at least 5 years’ experience in marketing services and large-scale events in the B2B sector.
• Strong know-how on building marketing solutions revenue streams and digital business models.
• Expertise across all tactical marketing elements with a deep understanding of how results are delivered across multiple channels, particularly with digital marketing techniques.
• Experience of optimising and modelling data to support marketing activity effectively.
• Strong leadership with the ability to lead by example and collaborate effectively with all departments responsible for driving revenue growth.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
• The ability to think creatively about problems and provide innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5+ years in a Marketing Manager – Events role
• People management experience or a strong desire to develop in this area
• Impeccable project management and organisational skills
• Strong communication abilities
• Keen attention to detail
• A good understanding of digital marketing and an impeccable level of written and spoken English.
• Experience working with CRM systems
• Confidence & self-motivation
• Experience in the B2B events industry is desirable or content & editorial management.
Interested? Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org