There are so many exciting opportunities that await a marketing and content manager – Come join us!!
Mash Media is the largest and most inclusive media company in the global events industry. Our portfolio of products covers every sector of the industry, from exhibitions and trade fairs, through conference and brand events, and into outdoor events and festivals. We talk to event professionals around the world, every day through our print and online publications. We also meet them face to face, via our live events and exhibitions; Mash Media owns three of the biggest event-based exhibitions in the UK. This means that every-day Mash Media is providing forums for events professionals to benchmark, develop, share, learn and sell through our brands.
Main purpose of the job
To assist in strategy and execute successful marketing campaigns across a portfolio of products as directed by the Manager. To execute marketing campaigns in all print and digital channels as well as explore new media. To establish and execute relationships with key suppliers and partners, outsourced companies and internal teams to ensure the tasks of each project are executed as directed. To deliver effective marketing campaigns that can be nominated for awards and ensure the smooth delivery of tasks aligned to role.
• To execute marketing campaigns per event to ensure visitor targets are met
• Create graphics in various design platforms, mainly Canva
• To ensure key messages aligned to the business plan and are delivered across all potential media
• To liaise with the relevant data manager to ensure compliance with the ICO
• To support sales via partnerships and sponsorship deals
• To write and control copy-writing and Print Production of marketing materials
• To take responsibility for bringing marketing tasks and activity required per event on time as set by Manager
• To ensure follow all internal procedures for purchase ordering are adhered to
• To liaise with operations and ensure smooth execution of event strategies build up etc.
• To devise reports of activity weekly and monthly
• To ensure social media activity such as Email and Web Marketing inc Twitter, FaceBook and Linkedin etc are executed for the maximum exposure for the business as directed by Manager
• To liaise with sector relevant associations and media partners where directed
• To develop key relationships, especially with key customers and stakeholders to maximise revenues
• To ensure high levels of care and customer satisfaction regarding the sector
• To ensure all targets and deadlines are met and exceeded
• Continue to grow databases
• Secure new media partners
• To undertake any other duties as requested
Skills and abilities:
• Great writing skills.
• Ability to produce creative and well thought out marketing plans
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
• Good IT skills. You will be using content management systems, databases and email software
• Commercial acumen to develop sales-led marketing initiatives
• Ambition to develop your marketing career
• Have something to teach us about social media
• Get on well with people from all walks of life (and the ability to network and make new friends quickly!)
• Hold grace under pressure
• Good attention to detail. In the events world little things matter
• Flexibility to accommodate extended working hours as needed around key show times
• A fabulous sense of humour
We are searching for a graduate calibre who is looking for an opportunity to join a company that is marketing led and invests in its brands. You will probably have at least 1 years marketing experience at assistant or coordinator level or above. We particularly want to see evidence of contributing to the development of marketing plans and targets achieved. Experience of marketing events is an advantage but not a pre-requisite especially for candidates with experience in the fields in which we run our events.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org