Our client an award winning progressive digital company that operate within the events industry are now entering their next exciting growth phase.
As Key Account Manager you will be the face of the business, tasked with ensuring 100% satisfaction for the organisations leading clients and building deep and long-lasting relationships to help their business grow.
- Maintain and develop long term relationships with key customers, developing contract strategy and maximising sales opportunities via focused key account planning and project management.
- Generate new profitable sales opportunities (from initial prospect through to completion) within nominated key customers.
- Develop and maintain a strategic key account plan for each account, which is regularly updated and communicated to the management team and proactively managed.
- Evaluate Key Account partner services to ensure the company is perfectly aligned to customer goals.
- Preparation of detailed customer proposals and quotations focused towards a group wide approach.
- Active support of Sales Team & Managing Director on winning new key account business.
Skills, qualifications, and abilities:
- Drive and enthusiasm, together with a good understanding of the events and exhibitions industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the exhibitions industry, preferably on the Sales or Marketing sides of the business.
- Proven sales track record of developing and effectively managing major accounts. Up-selling and cross-selling will be a core part of the role.
- Ability to develop a customer strategy and demonstrate an understanding of how to measure and create milestones of success.
- A self-motivated, target driven individual with the ability to understand a solution-based sale.
- A highly proficient sales negotiator with the ability to maximise new business opportunities and cultivate customer accounts.
- A fast learner with the desire to self-develop through training and information gathering is essential.
- Sound technical knowledge. The organisation are a tech company so require all employees to have a good understanding of Web Tech, digital media, and marketing.
- Display a professional and positive approach, maintaining and promoting team spirit, at all times.
- A confident and professional communicator at all seniority levels, both internally and with our customers and prospects.
- Presentation skills and an assured self-confidence to network with C-Level contacts.
|Estimated Starting Salary:||£36k - £42k DOE + Commission|