There are so many exciting opportunities that await a passionate Exhibition Sales Executive – Come join us!!
Mash Media is the largest and most inclusive media company in the global events industry. Our portfolio of products covers every sector of the industry, from exhibitions and trade fairs, through conference and brand events, and into outdoor events and festivals. We talk to event professionals around the world, every day through our print and online publications. We also meet them face to face, via our live events and exhibitions; Mash Media owns three of the biggest event based exhibitions in the UK. This means that every day Mash Media is providing forums for events professionals to benchmark, develop, share, learn and sell through our brands.
An exciting opportunity has opened up on one of the most creative events in the industry, The Event Production Show https://www.eventproductionshow.co.uk/. Mash Media is currently recruiting for an Exhibition Sales Executive to work on their developing Outdoor and Live event portfolio. The position, while primarily exhibition sales, may also include some publication cross selling within Access All Areas https://accessaa.co.uk/, enabling the successful candidate to broaden your skills and work across an entire solution base. Reporting to the Show Manager, you will be responsible for building new exhibitor relationships as well as maintaining current exhibitor relations, understand the market and the attendees to help with successful marketing campaigns for both vis-prom and ex-prom as well as suggest creative and engaging ways for the event to grow.
- Ability to generate new business – actively seeking out new sales opportunities through established accounts, networking and social media
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Manage and grow existing accounts through cross selling
- Own the full sales cycle from lead generation to post event feedback
- Effective use of the CRM System
- Work with Marketing teams for a successful campaign
Skills, qualifications, and abilities:
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Ability to use all Microsoft platforms
- Basic knowledge of any CRM System
- Efficient with good communication skills
- Engaging with a positive and creative outlook on life
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident and eager to learn
- Self-motivated and resilient
|Estimated Starting Salary:||£22,000-25,000|