About your company:
Aventri is the global leader in data-driven, end-to-end event and meeting management solutions for virtual, hybrid and in-person events. Their award-winning SaaS platform, virtual technology and best-in-class service offerings have enabled more than 40,000 event professionals to plan, promote, deliver, measure and optimize over 90,000 events annually. Headquartered in the United States, the company has offices in the United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia Pacific and has delivered customer events in over 120 countries. Aventri is a portfolio company of private equity firm HGGC. Learn more at aventri.com.
Main purpose of the job :
Aventri is eagerly seeking a Customer Success Manager to be our self-motivated market and product expert responsible for the successful engagement of customers with our award-winning event management SaaS products and services. Your goal is to develop a deep and thorough understanding of the business operations and challenges of our key customers. You’ll partner closely with account management to deliver data analysis, best practice recommendations, and resources to drive improved customer adoption, performance, satisfaction, revenue growth and contract renewals. If you have a passion for problem solving, a thirst for creating innovative solutions and love to build strong relationships, you’ll love growing with us!
- Create strong relationship with our clients through developing and maintaining a strong foundation of product and market knowledge.
- Conduct regular health checks with key customers for the purpose of product engagement assessment, identifying growth opportunities, and mitigating challenges.
- Collaborate with strategic account managers and provide assistance with data analysis for customer onsite visits, business reviews, and special projects.
- Create new materials and resources designed to enable the account management team and customers to achieve success.
- Assess market trends and customer needs to provide management with product roadmap guidance and prioritization, including tracking of customer enhancement requests.
- Partake in monthly webinars and assist the marketing team to deliver thought leadership.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to communicate initiatives, share project deliverables, and to facilitate best practice sharing among team.
- Continuously search for innovative ways to improve the customer experience.
- Crush your targets and feel the satisfaction of aiding in your client’s success.
Skills, qualifications, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role; knowledge of meetings/event management industry and/or Software as a Service companies.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex organizations, executive-level contacts, and sophisticated projects.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve targets and quotas.
- Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving and project management skills.
- High level of technical aptitude. Ability to understand and communicate with clients on a semi-technical level.
Contact email for applications: email@example.com