Open Banking Expo is a young but established, dynamic and rapidly growing events company that has entered into a wider media and broadcast remit. We won ‘Best Conference Series’ at the Conference Awards 2020.
The global pandemic saw our physical events successfully move to digital, and more recently we have taken our digital content to a whole new level via a multi-format TV style offering and launched a successful global awards ceremony… exciting times indeed.
We are now looking to build on this further and we have a requirement to grow our commercial partnerships base across our media and events portfolio including; conferences, awards, podcasts, TV broadcasts, and on-demand platforms.
The role is hands-on, you will be responsible for building new partnerships as well as maintaining current partnership relations, as well as suggest creative and engaging ways for the portfolio to grow. You’ll report directly into the owners.
• To deliver sales of exhibition space and sponsorship across the full portfolio of events and content
• Successfully achieve and/or exceed specified individual targets and performance objectives (KPIs)
• KPI is set to 90 mins calls per day
• Seek out new business opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
• Arrange and attend sales meetings with clients (where appropriate) to fully understand their needs and ensure we can offer them the best solution
• Write proposals to a high standard that sell the value of the solution
• Manage existing customer relationships throughout the show cycle to build trust and rapport to ensure that they make full use of all our services and achieve the best outcome from their investment with us
• Respond to customer requests and ensure clients receive a timely response
• Ensure all customer and account information is recorded accurately in CRM
• Plan and prioritise personal sales activities to create and grow excellent client relationships
• Formulate and manage simple and effective marketing strategies to communicate our portfolio offering to both existing and new customers
• Develop and maintain our CRM database to the very highest standards of accuracy and reach
• Own the full sales cycle from lead generation to post event feedback
• Respond to and follow up direct and web-based sales enquiries.
Skills, Qualifications and abilities:
• Efficient with good communication skills
• Engaging with a positive and creative outlook on life
• Excellent time management skills
• Confident and eager to learn
• Self-motivated and resilient