3 month contract with potential to go perm – £15 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join major exhibition business in Central London.
As a Marketing Executive you will support and work collaboratively with the marketing team to promote the brand, and support the business objectives in terms of client acquisition, retention and nurturing. You will be working closely with the Marketing manager and proactively manage marketing campaigns, including email campaigns, website management, offline print collaterals and support in delivering marketing campaigns to meet commercial objectives.
- Work with the Marketing Exec to deliver strong marketing campaigns and partnerships with media and event partners to acquire quality audience, increase brand awareness and deliver quality content for our audience. This will include liaising with freelancers on resizing and sending out collateral
- Work with the Marketing Exec to deliver contra agreements with related Informa events.
- Deliver email campaigns, using agreed templates to support Insights and the support of sold assets.
- Assist the Marketing Exec in the development performance reports for the senior management
- Work with the Marketing team to maintain and update event websites
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments including sales, operations, and content team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing or Management
- Knowledge of CRM platform and systems desirable, data segmentation, test and target within email campaigns and integration with wider marketing campaign cycle.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Photoshop, Canva or similar desirable
- Knowledge of social media platforms for business desirable
Please note that this will be remote 2 days/office 3