Mash Media is hiring for an exciting new role as Operations Executive.
Job Title: Operations Executive
Location: Kingston, London
Salary: £22 – £25k DOE
Reporting to: Group Operations Director
Reporting to the Group Operations Director and Operations Manager, the Operations Executive primary role will be to successfully deliver all Tier 3 events, to provide support to Tier 1 and 2 events and provide support for the day to day business operations. They will also work as a key conduit of information between the Organiser and the Exhibitor when it comes to exhibitor support during the build-up period for Mash Media’s exhibitions.
As with many roles across the Mash Media business, this is a high profile, industry facing role, therefore effective communication, high-level attention to detail and superb client management skills are paramount to the delivery of each event.
This is particularly important as exhibitors and attendees to Mash Media events are not only our customers but are readers of our magazines and websites and as senior event professionals and opinion formers, have a direct influence on our reputation and brand credibility.
Mash Media is going through a period of transformation and exciting change as we look to grow and deliver information, communities and events to the global exhibitions, conference, live events and meetings sectors. This position will play a crucial customer facing role and therefore will be expected to live and breathe the values of Mash Media, creating a hugely positive impression with our customers at all times.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Highly organized, self-motivated and an energetic individual
- Able to work to with own initiative but with direction
- Able to think creatively and solve problems
- Flexible in working methods and ideas
- Excellent team player with a collaborative approach
- Able to work enthusiastically and with an ability to motivate others
- Respect for diversity and inclusion with practical ideas for their implementation within the scope of the role
- Ability to work with a number of contractors across multiple events at the same time
- Highly organised, able to support the management of tasks, budgets and plans
- Comfortable multi-tasking, using CRM platforms, and take pride in your verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships via email, over the phone or face-to-face
- Committed to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail
- Positive, friendly and a real team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and resolve problems, whilst remaining calm in busy and stressful environments
- Effective time management
- Organized and methodical, with high-level of attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
The OE will need to be a committed and supportive member of the Operations Team and work efficiently, often working under pressure and to tight deadlines. They will need to be calm under pressure not only in the work environment but also onsite at events and whilst client facing. This requires the OE to be:-
- A self-starter, driven, eager to learn and ambitious with a desire to succeed
- Very reliable and with a high level of strong moral principles, honesty, decency
- Customer focussed
- Calm under pressure
- Assertive yet understanding
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org