A challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced multi-modal forwarder to join the Fairs and Events team based at a leading exhibitions venue in East London.
Experience in airfreight and ocean freight is a must, with a minimum of two years freight forwarding experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordination of international/European division work in relation to various exhibitions, events, product launches and global tours worldwide
- On-site representation at exhibitions globally
- The provision of excellent customer service
- Accounts housekeeping including quotations and invoicing
- Budget management and cost control.
The candidate should have:
- Multi-modal freight forwarding experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- Self-motivatedwith the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work well as part of a busy team
- Clean drivinglicence
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to work away from home for periods of up to three weeks at a time, often at short notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.