The Delegate Wranglers are hosting a range of initiatives via its Facebook page which aim to ‘uplift, educate and up-skill’ event professionals during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- DW Live – The Delegate Wranglers and chat live to members of its Facebook group via a Facebook Live about what they do. Topics can include a new skill, team building, or interviews and much more. So far DW Live topics have included webinars and video conferencing, and interview with Laura Capell-Abra from Stress Matters and a team building session with Sam McNeill & Tom Billington from SongDivision. Anyone in the Facebook group can contribute to the sessions.
- DW Showtime – DW Showtime gives a free platform on The Delegate Wrangler’s social media channels to entertainers in the Facebook group, giving members things to watch and the chance to learn about the entertainers
- Supplier Focus: A written interview to give suppliers a bigger profile and the chance to tell the group about their services or venue
- Special Agents: A written interview to give agency staff a bigger profile about what they do and what skills they utilise
- Getting to Know: A written interview to give freelancers a platform to tell the group about their experience and skills
- Freelancer Hour/Supplier Hour/Event Hour: Each feature has been extended to two hours each in order to give those in the industry even more opportunities to showcase their talents
Everyone is the group can contribute to the features, and the aim of the events are to ‘help everyone increase their profile, learn new skills, find new suppliers and keep entertained’, and to give a boost to the event industry as a result.
Join the Delegate Wranglers Facebook group here.