Meetings, events and hospitality technology provider Cvent has reported that 4,000 marketers and event and hospitality professionals in Europe and over 42,000 globally, have taken part in its training and certification programme.
The programme has been free to anyone since March 2020 and offers knowledge, skills, and insights professionals need to adapt to the changing environment, and prepare their organisations for future success. Cvent has extended its offer of free Cvent certifications and training programmes to those in the industry to the end of this year. The company is also offering free registration to its annual user conference Cvent CONNECT Europe, which offers additional Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) credits for more accreditation opportunities. The conference begins 10 November, and registration remains open.
One of those new offerings is a Cvent Event Diagramming (formerly Social Tables) Certification which aims to teach hoteliers how to design meeting space layouts to match safety guidelines. New training opportunities also include a programme for online and hybrid events.
Cvent CMO Patrick Smith, said: “Our goal is to ensure industry professionals have all the tools and skills they need to bounce back. We’re investing in these individuals because they are the future, and when they are well-positioned to handle the current environment they will help propel their organisations, and our industry, forward.”
The certifications on offer from Cvent include:
For marketers and event professionals:
- Event Management Certification
- Event Management Advanced Certification
- Mobile Event App Certification
- Venue Sourcing Certification
- Virtual Events Certification
- Coming soon: Hybrid Events Certification
- Coming soon: Cvent Event Diagramming Certification (formerly Social Tables)
- Coming soon: Event Marketing Certification
For hoteliers and destinations:
- Cvent Supplier Network Certification
- Cvent Event Diagramming Certification (formerly Social Tables).