£25,000-28,000 + commission + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Managerto make a real difference in the tradeshow exhibition industry.
You will be responsible for connecting a fast growing, global tradeshow agency with key decision makers within the tradeshow exhibition and live marketing industry, and promoting the benefits of the services that enable companies to generate more business from their tradeshow presence.
This is a multi-faceted role that requires you to assist in the further growth of the business through developing sales, reseller channels, key partnerships and managing the marketing strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the MD, and working alongside the Operations and Account Management team
- Identify and develop new business, reseller channels and partnership opportunities
- Manage and develop online and live seminars to generate new business enquiries
- Identify opportunities for future business with new, existing and potential clients
- Meeting and exceeding company growth targets
- Provide clear and concise reporting on successes and challenges.
The candidate should be:
- Able to work in a fast-paced targeted environment and adapt quickly
- Understand all aspects of marketing and growing a business
- Goal orientated and can demonstrate proven success within previous roles
- Have experience in multi-faceted role that includes marketing, sales and international business development.
- Understand long term relationship-based selling and can adapt to different sales and marketing strategies
- Can communicate well and can work independently and as part of a small team
- Can take the initiative and always strive to improve and achieve more
- Have a relevant degree in Business Management, Marketing or related subjects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.