A specialist events and B2B publishing business, which serves the UK and international events industry, is looking for a Videographer to join their team.
You will be responsible for filming and editing both editorial and commercial video content, as well as short content suitable for social media.
The successful candidate will enthusiastically contribute ideas for great video content as well as manage, maintain and monitor YouTube.
While office hours exist, the role inherently requires flexibility with some evening work and early starts expected. The role will also require occasional travel.
The job is ideal for a videographer looking to move up from a starting position.
Key responsibilities include:
- To film and edit editorial content as directed by editor
- To film and edit commercial content as directed by editor
- To create short videos suitable for social media
- To contribute ideas for good video content
- Manage social media including YouTube and Twitter
- Coordinate with sales staff for commercial material
- Monitor web traffic and respond to trends.
The candidate should have:
- Previous 1-2 years experience in videography
- Excellent ability to use Premier Pro and After Effects
- Responds well to constructive criticism
- Able to command a video shoot and doesn’t shy away from re-shooting material
- A responsible and pro-active attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload when required and work towards deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of high pressure environment of news gathering and able to file copy speedily and accurately
- Good stamina and energy with an interest in the events industry.
Equipment is provided.