Brand experience company Freeman has announced that a founding group of event technology companies have joined its open product ecosystem FuzionSM.
The recently announced ecosystem aims to help solve industry-wide integration challenges between digital solutions by connecting data across all points of the event lifecycle to create a seamless experience for organisers and attendees.
These founding members represent voices across many segments of the events industry — including registration, mobile apps, floor plan management, abstract management and housing — demonstrating their commitment to shaping the future of the industry.
Companies backing the system include:
- CadmiumCD – providing an integrated system to collect, manage and share event content.
- CompuSystems – creating custom experiences using next-generation technology.
- Core-apps – powering the event app experience of the future.
- CTI Meeting Technology – provider of abstract and presentation management software for conferences in science, technology, engineering, mathematics and medicine.
- EXPOCAD® – graphical exhibition and exhibitor marketing software.
- Map Your Show – providing online directories, floor plans, booth space management, mobile apps and more.
- onPeak– provider of accommodations in the events industry.
“In putting on a successful event, organisers may find themselves working with many different technology companies,” said Richard Maranville, executive vice president and chief digital officer of Freeman. “With Fuzion, multiple solutions from a variety of providers, including Freeman’s own solutions, will be easily integrated into a holistic platform. The idea is to make solution integration and selection simpler and more cost-effective, ultimately enhancing event experiences.”