Reed Exhibitions’ Sallie Coventry, Ricardo Molina from Brightbull and Miguel Neves, IMEX Group have been confirmed to present keynote addresses at Tech Fest 2015, during London Technology Week.
The event – designed to help event organisers identify, understand and overcome the barriers to the adoption of technology – will hold its fourth edition on 19 June, at Excel London.
Neil Thackray, Briefing Media; Nick Morgan, Big Cat Group; Gianfranco Chicco, Social Media Week London; Ben Cardew, Primavera Pro; Gemma Milne, Ogilvy & Mather; Laura Hardie, Association of Project Safety; Beth Sheppard, Green Power Conferences; Paul Clarke, Paul Clarke Photography and Steven Sarossy, Persuasion and Influencing Trainer will also join the line up of speakers at Tech Fest.
In case study, event planner-led sessions, speakers will look at real life examples of the issues that planners have had to overcome to implement new technology. These barriers include:
• How to persuade and influence all of your stakeholders
• How event planners persuade the boss
• How event planners persuade regions and other departments to get on board and to use event technology
• How to persuade your organisation that event tech helps you go green
• How to ensure non tech attendees use your event tech
• How to overcome the hurdles to create fantastic content marketing
• How planners ensure event tech adds value
Tech Fest curator William Thomson, Gallus Events, said: “Having been running Tech Fest for four years now, we have learned that planners are very open to use event technology but that is often not enough to see it implements.
“So this year we’ve identified several of the main barriers and will support planners to overcome them when they return to the office: the hope is to support them to improve their events by successfully implementing new technology.”
Click here to read more about last year’s Tech Fest.
Got a story for EN? Email Annie Byrne