£18,000-20,000 + benefits + career progression
Our client is new and rapidly growing media company operating in niche recruitment media channels. They are the market leaders in the industry they operate in and have some of the most successful private and government sector bodies as their clients.
The key component to this role is to be innovative in sourcing and attracting new candidates within this niche market place in a cost-effective manner. The client currently has a database of over 80,000 candidates which they want to expand and keep refreshed, along with several thousand active followers on social media.
Using both direct and indirect channels you will be expected to find the best candidates and provide them with information regarding our job boards as well as events that the client organise.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of candidate profiles
- Update and verify courses on the Courses board
- Deploy creative and effective sourcing strategies
- Undertake candidate name gathering
- Screen and check suitable candidates.
The candidate should have:
- Experience of working with and solving issues for candidates
- Fluent in English, and should have an excellent telephone manner
- It’s also important that you are familiar with the use of Job Boards, LinkedIn, social media, networking and head-hunting techniques.