A leading media company in the events industry is looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join their Sales team.
The candidate will serve customers by selling print and digital advertising, sponsorship of events and event management/networking events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Look after existing accounts and establish new accounts on a daily basis – this includes day to day telephone sales and face to face meetings
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Create proposals for clients based on daily calls and meetings
- Regular meetings with line manager discussing activity, prospects generated, weekly plans, monthly goals, territory analysis and plan international travel at international events
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information (magazines, websites, etc) on pricing, products, new prospects, etc
- Recommend changes or improvements in products by evaluating results and competitive developments. New revenue stream ideas always welcome
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintain professional sales technique and knowledge by attending regular sales training sessions; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in networking events
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and client sales.
The candidate should have:
- Great customer service skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Flexibility in working hours – staggered working hours to allow for calling different destinations
- A valid passport – international travel on offer.