Up to £32,000
A specialist events and B2B publishing business, which serves the UK and international events industry, is looking for a Senior International Sales Executive to join their team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Looking after existing accounts and establishing new accounts on a daily basis – this includes day to day telephone sales and face to face meetings
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Creating proposals for clients based on daily calls and meetings
- Regular meetings with line manager discussing activity, prospects generated, weekly plans, monthly goals, territory analysis and plan international travel at international events
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information (magazines, websites, etc.) on pricing, products, new prospects, etc
- Recommending changes or improvements in products by evaluating results and competitive developments. New revenue stream ideas always welcome
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintaining professional sales technique and knowledge by attending regular sales training sessions; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in networking events
- Providing historical records by maintaining records on area and client sales.
The candidate should have:
- Customer service skills
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Motivation for sales
- International travel on offer, so a valid passport is required.
Staggered working hours to allow for calling different destinations. Sales representative needs to be fairly flexible.