Our client is the UK arm of one of the largest exhibition companies in the world. They are looking for a candidate who is confident, professional and reliable. They must have an eye for detail and an enjoyment of administration. You’ll be a part of a team, which provides flexibility, with the strength, stability and positioning of a hugely strong brand and global business.
The job will providing a support function for the sales team across all events. You will be building data for prospecting, managing the CRM system, inputting sales orders, creating reports, analysing competitive events, writing sales literature, assisting with exhibitor’s queries, and supporting the Marketing and PR Manager.
Candidate skills and competences:
- Identifying new leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing exhibitors
- Maintaining the sales database
- Researching markets and maintaining a knowledge specific to the exhibitions and industry sectors
- Providing cross portfolio support with e-shots, fax-shots, mailings
- Providing cross portfolio support with database management and general administration
- Organising and attending competitive events in the UK
- Travelling to events in Europe and beyond
- Willing to work flexible hours when needed and committed to getting the job done.