Two roles available – Up to £40,000
A leading exhibitions organiser is looking for a high performing Marketing Project Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of marketing concepts
- Coordinates and ensures communications plan implementation, monitors KPIs and drafts reports for line management
- In charge of the promotion of marketing objectives and developing industry knowledge: the planning, controlling and realisation of all marketing activities and (if applicable) make sure the whole marketing team gets there: mentor, train, coach, coordinates work of Cluster Marketing Coordinator
- In charge of the data development, all statistical analysis, conferences management, registration, Learnshops, side events, and of the branding of the shows
- Responsibility and controlling of the marketing budget and schedule
- Increasing visitor numbers by 20 per cent year on year
- Performing constantly above set objectives (visitors, exhibitors, conference attendees, keynote speakers)
- Creating continuous initiatives recognised to bring the Cluster Marketing Coordinator to the next level
- Maintaining a motivated and efficient marketing team.
The candidate should have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, among which two in events marketing
- 2-7 years’ general events experience
- Competency writing press releases and in the following systems: EVMS and NAV, CMS, Microsoft Office Suite, registration system; Smart Focus; Social Media Tools, Google Analytics, App
- Big picture thinking, adaptability, resilience, excellent coaching, communication, presentation and organisational skills, natural authority, experience in leading people, excellent capacity to interact with all levels
- Ideally a Bachelor in Business, Marketing or any other related field.