£24,000-30,000 + bonus
A market leading exhibitions and conference organiser is looking for a Marketing Executive to work alongside the Marketing Manager to deliver the marketing strategy of each of the events within the portfolio. The successful candidate will utilise traditional and current marketing initiatives as well as encourage creative marketing approaches.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Updating databases and using a CRM system
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Copywriting for marketing materials for events, including emails, brochures, websites, etc
- Social media copywriting
- Assisting in customer relations and engaging the exhibitors and sponsors via marketing strategies.
The candidate should:
- Have excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Be confident and have high-level networking skills
- Be results driven
- Be a team player and able to work independently
- Have experience of varied digital marketing tools.