Three roles available – Up to £25,000
A leading exhibitions organiser is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the implementation of the ‘360’ communication plan for exhibitor and visitor recruitment: fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, electronic and social media, database filtering and extraction activities
- Produce all communication supports (exhibitor brochure, adverts, show guides, posters, radio and TV spots, invitations, catalogues, website, apps, e-news/ HTMLs): planning, copy, lay-out, proofreading, production, delivery, collation.
- Single point of contact pre-event for exhibitors (marketing activities), speakers, and visitors
- Day to day fulfilment of marketing schedule
- Performing constantly above set objectives (visitors, exhibitors, conference attendees, keynote speakers)
- Role model in creative use of social media
- Increasing visitor numbers by 20 per cent year on year.
The candidate should have:
- One year experience in communication
- Good copy-writing skills, creativity, new media user, open for new technologies, planning and organisation skills
- Competency in the following systems: EVMS and NAV, CMS, Microsoft Office Suite, registration system; Smart Focus; Social Media Tools, Google Analytics, App
- Bachelor in communication/marketing or event management qualification.