£50,000-60,000 + benefits
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining project transparency via regular project collaboration tools (JIRA) and communication (Slack)
- Participating in all ceremonies (stand up, code reviews, backlog refinement Sprint Review, Retro and Planning)
- Providing accurate timings and estimates
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Identifying and highlighting any potential future issues when participating in Scrum ceremonies
- You will be a team player and will help others reach their fullest potential by mutual learning
- Any other duty as required by the line manager commensurate with the role.
The candidate should have experience of:
- NoSQL Databases
- Administering computing resources in a cloud environment, across both Windows and Linux
- Interpersonal and relationship-building
- Self-motivation and direction with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment.