£22,000-24,000 + commission
Our client is the UK arm of one of the largest exhibition companies in the world. They are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Sales Executive who is motivated by hitting sales targets and being rewarded accordingly in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll be a part of a team, which provides flexibility, with the strength, stability and positioning of a hugely strong brand and global business.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this office-based role is primarily telephone based with elements of face to face. You must execute the sales strategy to achieve individual targets, this will involve selling exhibition space to existing and new customers through cold calling and account management. You will be keen to develop and further face to face opportunities and rapid personal growth is available to the right candidate within this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- KPI’s; revenue generation, maintaining call rates, consistent CRM management and accurate and timely administration.
- Planning required; researching markets to identify new prospects and sectors, building prospect lists and monthly sales plan.
- Execution required to; follow up and close incoming sales leads, cold calling of identified new potential exhibitors, rebooking previous exhibitors, attending other exhibitions to canvass prospects, face to face meetings with prospects and account management of ‘booked’ exhibitors.
The successful candidate will be confident, professional, outgoing, driven by career opportunities and financial gain. This role would suit a target driven individual with previous sales experience. Exhibition sales is an advantage but not essential.
The candidate should:
- Have previous experience in sales
- Be well organised and methodical
- Be confident, outgoing, determined, and hungry for success
- Have good interpersonal skills to develop relationships and close the sale
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Be comfortable with selling over the phone.