Two roles available – Up to £25,000
A challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced multi-modal forwarder to join the Fairs and Events team of a global supplier of freight and logistics services based in London.
Experience in air freight and ocean freight is a must with a minimum of two years freight forwarding experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordination of International/European division work in relation to various exhibitions, events, product launches and global tours worldwide
- On-site representation at exhibitions globally
- The provision of excellent customer service
- Accounts housekeeping including quotations and invoicing
- Budget management and cost control.
The candidate should have:
- Multi-modal freight forwarding experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work well as part of a busy team
- Clean driving licence
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to work away from home for periods of up to three weeks at a time, often at short notice.