£32,000-35,000 + bonus
A market leading exhibitions and conference organiser, based in the heart of London, is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside the Events Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Following day-to-day programme of the Event Director
- Assisting in the cooperation and coordination of the rest of the team
- Writing high level invitations, sending them out and following them up on behalf of the Event Director
- Assisting Event Director in forming partnerships
- Assisting the Event Director as needed.
The candidate should:
- Have 2-3 years’ previous experience at a senior level
- Have experience in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Have confidence and gravitas
- Be highly energetic and positive
- Be bold, brave, someone who is not afraid to give their opinion or contradict
- Be trustworthy and able to deal with confidential matters
- Be proactive, reactive and able to pre-empt things before others
- Be accountable and responsible
- Be willing to learn and eager to improve.