Job Title: Event Operations Executive
Job Type: Full Time – Contract (3 months)
Hire Space is the UK’s leading venue marketplace, revolutionising the way people find and book venues. We help people create memorable events by putting the perfect venues at their fingertips. We’re a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone.
As an Exhibition Operations Executive, you will be working closely with our EventLAB Producer to deliver our flagship industry event. You should feel comfortable with managing the overall customer experience for the event and excited by the ambiguity a large upskilling event presents.
As part of this role you will handle the coordination and the communication to various stakeholders involved in the event; from exhibitors to delegates, you’ll be the point of call for all things from pre-promotion of the event, to on the day timings.
You should have demonstrable experience in operations & logistics for exhibitions or conferences to be considered for this role.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
– Responsibility for handling all communications in the lead up to and during EventLAB.
– Preparing the exhibitor manual in preparation for the EventLAB exhibit.
– To work within the set event budget and to maintain the operational outgoings as part of the budget sheet.
– Negotiate and produce contracts for EventLAB suppliers and ensure good service whilst building a good working relationship.
– Responsible for investigating and coordinating logistical arrangements required for a successful event, alongside the Event Producer (temp staff, parking, signage & branding, equipment, AV, licenses, floorplans etc.)
– Closely working with other departments within the EventLAB team including marketing, sales and design.
– To maintain high levels of customer service and professionalism, in keeping with the Hire Space Brand Guidelines.
This is a 3 – Month Fixed Term Contract which runs from August-October
Competitive compensation package that includes:
– Develop your professional skill set working in start up environment using fortnightly contact time with your Mentor
– Check out some of the coolest Venues London has to offer with free nights out at our best spaces
– Awesome Team lunch with free beers every Friday
– Brand new office with all the necessary equipment (mainly a pool table and sofas)
Email to submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org