Low-cost exhibition organiser EasyFairs plans to launch editions of its UK Packaging Innovations trade fair in Germany and the Netherlands.
The news comes on the heels of a completed deal between EasyFairs and BPIF Cartons to co-organise the London 2011, London 2012 and Birmingham 2012 editions of the show.
The first launch is planned to run in Amsterdam on 30 November and 1 December this year. This will be followed by the launch of an edition in Frankfurt on 23 and 24 May 2012.
EasyFairs already runs editions of the show in London, Birmingham, Barcelona and Warsaw.
The Packaging Innovations launches are two of 30 launches planned for EasyFairs current financial year, running from 1July 2011 to 30 June 2012. EasyFairs CEO Jean-François Quentin (pictured) revealed details for 20 of the planned launches included, in chronological order:
- Fastighetsmässa Göteborg 2011 (Sweden, September)
- Fastfood and Café Göteborg 2011 (Sweden, September)
- Pumps and Valves 2011 (Netherlands, October)
- Sähkö 2011 (Finland, October)
- Welding Week 2011 (Belgium, October)
- Metal and Plastic Subcontracting 2011 (Belgium, October)
- M+R Brussel/Bruxelles 2011 (Belgium, October)
- Print and Publishing Schweiz 2011 (Switzerland, October)
- Logistics Madrid 2011 (Spain, October)
- Packaging Innovations 2011 (Netherlands, December)
- Personal 2012 (Sweden, March)
- Henkilöstö 2012 (Finland, April)
- Prossessiteollisuus 2012 (Finland, April)
- Automation and Engineering 2012 (Belgium, May)
- Ipexpo 2012 (Sweden, May)
- MeCaTech 2012 (Poland, May)
- Recycling Technologies Schweiz 2012 (Switzerland, May)
- Packaging Innovations 2012 (Germany, May)
- Medicinteknik and Medicininsk IT Öresund 2012(Sweden, May)
- Garage Schweiz 2012 (Switzerland, June)
Any news? Email firstname.lastname@example.org