£22,000-26,000 + commission (OTE £30,000-35,000)
We’re seeking successful conference producers to join an established team within the fast-growing business sector producing industry leading international conferences in Europe and North America.
Key responsibilities include:
- Commercially viable conferences are based on in-depth market research primarily through telephone calls, and initial secondary research
- Identify new, interesting and viable topics and business ideas
- Based on research, to effectively write programmes of commercial use to the industry to be promoted
- To seek and speak to senior industry professionals in their field to research topics and/or invite to present
- Ensure that sales and marketing campaigns are maximised and the full potential of the research-driven event is fulfilled
- Managing your own portfolio of projects you will be responsible for the overall success of the event you produce
- Communicate effectively with the sales, marketing and logistical teams.
The candidate should have:
- A desire to succeed, to find a role that is personally and professionally rewarding and to advance your skills and experience
- Strong academic background, with at least a 2:2
- Commercial acumen, with an understanding of the sales and marketing process an advantage
- Great research, communication and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a deep desire to succeed and achieve goals
- Energy, enthusiasm and desire in abundance, you will be self-motivated, pro-active and a problem solver to help achieve goals and targets
- Must be able to work flexible hours and is willing to travel.