Expoplatform is a leading events management platform with an international client base which is growing at a fast and exciting pace.
We’re now looking for a dynamic business development manager to help us drive sales and help us recruit new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys a challenge and being part of a small entrepreneurial team. We are passionate about what we do and are looking for candidates who love being part of the event industry as much as we do. Candidates must love meeting people, building relationships and embedding themselves within the events community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building industry-wide relationships and working closely with existing and potential customers.
- Working as part of a team responsible for product development and sales strategy.
- Calling and meeting with clients, gathering client requirements, creating proposals, and closing deals.
- Meeting sales targets and reporting on progress.
- Conduct ongoing market research and analysis and be able to feedback to the other team members.
- Participating in company marketing activities, including attending industry events and presenting at meetings.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven ability to close deals and hit targets.
- Enjoy meeting people and building relationships.
- Have 3 years’ experience in sales within a tech company, ideally in the events space.
- Have strong communication and soft sales skills.
- Have strong business analysis skills and the ability to identify and analyse customer needs.
- Be driven, organised, and punctual.
- Able to work to tight deadlines when required.
What we’re offering:
- A competitive salary and commission structure.
- A dynamic fast-paced environment.
- A meaningful and impactful role.
- Professional growth.
- A flexible work schedule.
Base salary: £26,000 – £30,000 plus a tiered commission structure.
Send your CV to apply to M.firstname.lastname@example.org