Four roles available – £25,000
An award-winning organiser of B2B conferences and exhibitions is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing and exciting company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Selling and growing a portfolio of well-established international events
- Contacting senior level executives to generate new business by selling the benefits of the upcoming events
- Selling a range of sponsorship, exhibition and delegate tickets
- The role is initially mainly telephone and email based however extensive international travel is available (but not compulsory) to attend various events.
The candidate should:
- Have two years B2B sales experience preferably within the conference exhibition industry
- Be a natural communicator
- Be competent with email, office and general IT systems
- Be ambitious, positive and self-motivated
- Be able to work to targets
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoy working in a fun fast environment.