Organsier Artexis Easyfairs has announced that from now on all of the group’s activities will come under the umbrella brand Easyfairs.
Previously the group was known as Artexis Easyfairs, with the venue side of the business (in Belgium and Sweden) branded Artexis and events in all countries branded Easyfairs.
The company has also published its 2016-17 Activity Report, entitled “Stand out…Be Outstanding”, which focuses on what differentiates Easyfairs from other companies in the exhibition sector, as well as major highlights over the past two years.
Some major elements of the repot include:
- The company’s acquisition of Evenementenhal, owner of three venues in the Netherlands and organiser of about 80 Dutch events
- The launch of events serving new communities, such as healthcare communities, cosmetics packaging and the diamond trade
- The launch of the “Heroes” network of events for fans of comics, sci-fi and fantasy
- The acquisition of several event brands (including ADF&PCD, Pentawards, Advanced Engineering, MetalMadrid and CCR Expo)
- The management of a new venue to be opened in Gothenburg early in 2019
- Winning the 2017 UFI Education Award
- A significant acceleration in revenue growth: 2016-2017 total revenues of more than €160m (£141.2m), up 39.3 per cent on 2015-16
- A significant increase in profits: 2016-2017 EBITDA of more than €31m (£27.4m), up 76.6 per cent
The full report is available on the Easyfairs website.